Vilosh Brito - CEO
- 20 years in finance (ACA, CMA) for blue chip multinationals including Pepsi Cola, Sri Lankan Sugar, Masport NZ, Jawad Group Bahrain
- MBA (London) awarded with distinction; graduated in top 5% of class
- Founded Descisys in 1992 with £30K share capital and 3 employees; company now employs 65 staff in 3 countries with £3m turnover in 2005
Philip Jordan - CTO
- 10 years technology experience in public and private sectors including Bayer NZ, Australian Federal Treasury, Pyne Gould Guinness, Bank of Vanuatu
- Management of development team of 20 and £500K annual budget.
- Strong / proven track record in IT innovation
Terence McInerney, Chief Financial Officer, Director
- Terence is a graduate from the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa. Terence has twenty-three years of sound financial and commercial experience.
- He has excellent computer skills gained across both large and small organisations in several countries.
- While currently holding the position of Chief Financial Officer, Terence has also taken the lead role in implementing Descisys solutions in a number of companies and government organizations.