Descisys is a company with a long and prestigious track record in the field of Business Intelligence. Information Edge is a wholly owned subsidiary of Descisys Ltd.
Information Edge was set up with the express purpose of providing turn key performance improvement solutions based on Descisys's patented technology.
In the short (18 month) period of time that Information Edge has been operating in the UK, it has signed up 4 new customers - one in the Telco sector and 3 Public Service bodies.
- To provide our clients with value for money performance improvement solutions that have a quick return on investment.
- To ensure that all our clients are happy with our performance and to maintain the unblemished track record established over 15 years of business
- To continue the track record of innovation in the field of BI
- To provide a rewarding working environment for our staff with excellent career prospects
Track Record of Innovation and Market Leadership
IE follows in the path of the stellar track record of innovation demonstrated by its parent company.
A few of these achievements are listed below:
May 1992 - Decision Support Systems incorporated as consultancy and VAR in New Zealand, delivering EBIS/DW software solutions
May 1998 - Develops proprietary BPM software. First contract signed with Australian Federal Treasury for £250K; opened office in Sydney
Jun 1999 - Releases world's first web based BI solution
Apr 2001 - Signed first European contract with HM Treasury (phase 1)
Oct 2001 - Signed contract with Abbey. Opened office in London
Jun 2002 - Rebranded as Descisys. Won contract with Air New Zealand
Jan 2003 - Filed patent for innovative workflow interface with European and US Protocols; IBM NZ takes 5% equity stake
Sep 2003 - Began TeraSolve development. Filed two patents for validation and input/output systems
May 2004 - TeraSolve product is launched
June 2004 - Signed HM Treasury phase 2, including TeraSolve, for £580K
Aug 2005 - Signed Pumpkin Patch - NZ's second largest retailer
Sep 2006 - Releases version 4.7 - the industry's first integrated performance improvement solution
Nov 2006- Signed 4 new clients in the UK. UK team grows to 15 staff US operation established
- Founded in New Zealand in 1992
- 15 year consistent track record of profitability and revenue growth
- Worldwide offices, New Zealand, Australia, London & U.S
- Blue chip international customer base
- 8 years developing patented and unique Data Warehouse technology
- We have a 100% success rate in project implementation and customer satisfaction
- We innovate in the field of financial budgeting and consolidation applications, providing tailor made solutions
- World class consultancy, implementation, support and maintenance services
Company Profile: Download PDF